Shopper Marketing Analyst, New York, NY
In this role you will be accountable for developing and fully executing all shopper marketing programs in order to grow our sales, build trial and improve our customer relationships. You will be responsible for coordinating between creative partners, printers, kitting companies, retailers, distributors and demo agencies / demo providers. You will also be responsible for supporting brand marketing, trade marketing and sales team with other tasks that help grow our business such as managing budgets, tracking the business performance and helping build selling stories. This is a new role to our company and roles and responsibilities may change as needed by the business in order to grow.
Desired Skills and Experience
The following experiences and skills are mandatory:
- Experience in Customer Marketing either with a shopper marketing agency (preferred) or CPG company or retailer.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of entrepreneurism and ability to work in start up environment
- Experience with working with creative agencies / talent, printing companies and demo companies
- Experience with tracking and managing budgets
- Bachelor’s degree
The following experiences are preferred:
- Sales / Marketing experience
- Experience within one or more companies that have an established reputation for shopper marketing excellence
- Experience in the refrigerated food or general food / CPG industry is a distinct advantage
- Own execution of all shopper marketing programs including (but not limited to) customer demos, shelf talkers, digital programs such as Ibotta or Just4U.
- Work with Communications Director and Marketing VP on development of creative assets to be utilized for shopper programing
- Support trade marketing senior manager in development of annual shopper plans to help gain new distribution and grow existing customers
- Manage couponing budgets and support trade marketing team with execution of couponing activities
- Communicate shopper marketing programs with cross functional and retailer/distribution partners to ensure alignment of plans
- Support trade marketing manager and sales with gaining new distribution by helping with presentations, newsletters and shipments
- Work with communications director to assist with social media monitoring
- Regularly reconcile Trade and Marketing Budgets